Water Today – The Magazine is India's leading English publication, reporting on the Water and Wastewater Industry. The magazine is a reliable and up-to-date information source serving: engineers, managers, and consultants in the Water and Wastewater Industry worldwide.
The magazine provides a platform for the publication of objective editorial content, together with news, developments and advancements in the Water and Wastewater industry in the form of case studies, application stories and technical papers and important information on the products that are essential to successfully completing their job.
1) Please write your article in English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these).
2) The article must be either reports of original research, critical reviews, issue/interpretive articles, case studies, or short communications. Submissions to Water Today must not be previously published in or simultaneously submitted to any other scientific or technical journal in India.
3) All authors must have materially participated in the research and/or article preparation.
4) Article should not exceed 4000 words, preferably 1500-3500 words. The title is restricted to maximum of 10 words, each author's name and affiliations, including present address.
5) Articles may be accompanied with relevant graphs and charts, and/or mini case studies, which will be published as exhibits.
6) All photographs, charts and diagrams (illustrations) should be clear (300 dpi resolution) and suitable for reduction to 30% original size. All illustrations are to be referred to as Figure(s) and should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are referred. Tables should be numbered consecutively, and each table should be given a suitable heading.
7) For author background, please include a brief biography of your educational background, experience and contact details (present address).
8) The Editorial Board retains the right to refuse publication of an article should it deem that the article does not meet Water Today quality standards or that an author has violated the Terms of Publication.
9) The copyright of the published article in Water Today lies with the magazine
10) Water Today holds the rights to reprint the article at its discretion.